VAEAI have completed a re-design of their communications structure by launching their new website.
The rebuild and re-creation of the VAEAI website was completed to streamline the information available and to assist everyone ranging from stakeholders, government, teachers, parents and students to access the resources that will assist them in their education journey.
A reform was strategically designed to ensure that VAEAI optimise their communication abilities going forward with a greater focus on functionality and storytelling.
Some of the new features available on the website are as follows
– Specified sections highlighting the main areas of VAEAI’s operations including Early Years, Schools, VET, Higher Education & Training, Universities (Toorong Marnong), Policy and Language Education & Curriculum.
– Designated sections to easily find and access resources and support information.
– An in-house events function which can be used as a directory for the hundreds of events that VAEAI either host or are involved in throughout the calendar year.
– A brand new history section, complete with information regarding VAEAI’s vision, structure and function to further demonstrate the role that we play in the education space in Victoria.
– A new case studies section to highlight and archive the programs, initiatives and successes that we observe in Koorie education.
– A community page to highlight stories regarding the vast communities that are involved with VAEAI as well as promoting initiatives and programs.
The new design and format of VAEAI’s new home on the web will mean that we have the ability to adapt with the needs of the organisation and the people involved with education in Victoria.
VAEAI are committed to providing a functional and structured hub that can be open, easy and accessible for years to come.