External Employment Opportunities
Koorie Graduate - Court Services Victoria
This role is open to those who have completed (or currently in their final year of study) of their undergraduate degree. The successful graduate will begin January 2017.
The role is an excellent opportunity to establish a solid understanding of courts and tribunals in Victoria, before taking up a specific role in the second year of employment. The first year involves three work rotations across CSV, together with formal learning and development support.
How to Apply
Applicants are to apply online and submit the following documents:
2) a short covering letter
3) completed application form
4) declaration of aboriginality
5) academic transcript
You are only required to address the Key Selection Criteria listed in the Application Form. Attachments can be uploaded in either Microsoft word or PDF format.
Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.
Please visit the website here to find out more. If you have any further questions please contact Melissa Harrison, Manager Koori Programs and Initiatives on (03) 9032 0844.
Applications close Sunday 4 December 2016.
Melbourne Indigenous Professional Employment Program 2017
Applications are now open for Melbourne Indigenous Professional Employment Program 2017!
The University of Melbourne is seeking Indigenous Australians who:
- are enthusiastic about learning new skills
- thrive on gaining a wealth of experience
- committed to developing a career with us.
Employment type: Full-time
Work type: Fixed term contract (2 years)
Salary: $61,552 & 9.5% super
Location: Parkville Campus
- Participants are required to complete a Diploma of Leadership and Management in the first 12 months
- Participants will rotate between two business areas for the duration of the program
- Participants are mentored through Murrup Barak and AFL SportsReady
- Participants engage in formal and informal development activities during the program
Application requirements: Cover letter, response to selection criteria & resume are required for your application to be considered – please check the online advertisement to find out more.
If shortlisted, applicants are required to attend:
- MIPEP Information Day (Tuesday 31 January 2017, half-day)
- MIPEP Panel Interviews (Wednesday 1 February 2017, interview times will be advised in advance)
Applications close: 14 December 2016.